Friday, October 05, 2007

Project #3: Glass

The third project for the Studio Class consist in taking a picture of Glass. We thought about taking a picture of Wine glass. Here are some ideas for it:



We decided to something similar to the last one. I like the composition in it and how the wine makes a contrast with the background. White Zifandel will look good in it. It kind of soft color, It'll look good not to dark in the picture.

We will be shooting next Monday, using a 4x5 camera again with a 64T chrome color film. The team this time is formed by Jason and me only. If we accomplish the goal for the class, maybe I venture a little more further and try to shoot couple more making a close-up to the glass as the second example. Let's see!

1 comment:

Damaris said...

I looooooove the second picture. Very clean! I like all of them, but that one in particular is my favorite!