Friday, September 28, 2007

Project 2: Shiny Metals

For the next assignment, we will be shooting metals, new or like-new work tools. I'm teamed up with Beatrize and Jason and our basic idea is to take pictures of wrenches. Some ideas of the setting are:





My personal favorite is the last one (Maybe I like symmetry too much). Instead of a white or solid background, we will be using Bread crumbs as sand, Ground Coffee as dirt, and some decorative rocks.

I will have the opportunity of use a 4x5 camera. We will use polaroid to test our shoot, and 64T chrome 4x5 film for the real ones. It's my first time using this camera and I'm pretty excited about it. This camera always remind me of the classic image of a photographer: someone behind this box, under a black cloth. I can't wait!

No comments: