Monday, November 27, 2006

AEROSMITH IN PUERTO RICO!

Yesterday, after 12 years of absence, Aerosmith (my FAVORITE BAND - may I add) had a concert in Puerto Rico. Me, of course had to be there...so there I went! I'm a member of the AeroforceOne, the band fan club (yeah, I'm a groupie, but only for them) since 1993. So, as soon I found out that they were coming...I got the tickets through the fan page. The seats were great...second row on the left side of the stage.


The show was great! Some people complained about they not singing some of the "known" hits. For me, a true fan, everything went PERFECT. The night began with the local band Vivanativa. but their performance where shut because they didn't want to get out of the stage, literally. After the traditional wait for change equipment, a Grey curtain was covering the stage...a mix of more recent hits were played at the same time a slide show was presenting group photos...
They opened the show with Toys in the attic, an oldie, followed by Walking the Dog...
They sang Eat The Rich, Cryin', What It Takes, Baby Please, Stop Messin', Seasons of Wither. This last one was sang from the finished of the catwalk...
and a mix of snow and laser beams made it perfect! It was followed by Dream On, also played in the catwalk. Back to Saddle, Devil's got a new disguise (a new single), Livin' on the Edge, Sweet Emotion, Draw The Line. After this one, they made a false exit, to come back minutes later and sang ..Love in the Elevator and their signature guitar opening...Walk This Way.

Some of the people here complained about how short it was (1 hour and 45 min approx) and the set list. Yeap, it could be true...after waiting for 12 years to see them again, you want only your favorites. But the selection is part of the tour theme and they were also hits but a little old. I LOVED THE CONCERT...no matter what! I was so close of them...I couldn't believe it! I have to see the photos and small videos that I took that they to believe it! It was surreal! ...But Worth every PENNY!

Here are some photos...








Well...I found a way to describe the hole thing....MasterCard Add style!
Aerosmith Fan Club membership: $60
Second Row Tickets Package:$500
Gas to go from Mayaguez To Cupey and Tren Urbano Trip from Cupey to Hato Rey: $13
See your Favorite band-Aerosmith-LIVE: Priceless

1 comment:

Damaris said...

A ti te hubiese encantado estar el 4 de julio aca en Boston... Steve Tyler era la estrella principal, y cantó brutal!!! Aqui la gente los adora. Pero me imagino que el concierto estuvo 100 veces mejor! Que brutal chica!!!