Monday, January 29, 2007

Wiiiiiiii!

Last Friday, I became the proud owner of one of the so-long-searched Nintendo console...THE WII! I love video games, especially if they have a "The Legend of Zelda" game in it. Yeah, I'm that freak. But...guess what?.... I love it!!!!

This new console promises to be a new step in the Game play experience. It hard to explain, if one of those things that you need to feel to know. It reacts to your movements in games like tenis, bowling, and baseball. "Adios" to the days in which you didn't exercise playing video games, with the Wii you do feel it. Believe me. You have to stand up to play most of the games.


It feels funny at first, because you feel kind of stupid until you realize that the control or "Wii-mote" reacts to your movements. There is where the true fun begins.

Since its launch, the comparison with the PS3 haven't ceased. They are two different experiences. If you want a console/multimedia equip "with all the powers"(like we say in PR) and you are super fan of Grand Turismo, Grand Theft Auto, or Final Fantasy (among others) you buy a PS3. But if you only want a game console in which you can have fun with your friends or family...buy a Wii. They target two different markets.

Later I will add some pics of me and my wii...

No comments: