Thursday, January 04, 2007

TRIBU Reunited!

The past December 21, 2006, I had the pleasure to receive at my home my Tribu people for our traditional Tribu Xmas Party. It was so cool to have all my friends here and feel like as we were together all this time. We had a our dinner, puertorrican dinner: Rice , pork, potato salad, and green salad. Ingrid's cookies, my lazy cheesecake, chocolates covered strawberries and lollie pops, Nilee's oatmeal & chocolate cookies, and more were the dessert...two words...SUGAR RUSH!!!

After the food...the gift exchange started...Jokes, gifts, smiles, "paveras"....all happended that night. The best part of the night was when I realize that no matter how long we are away from each other, when we get together is like no time has passed.

Here are some photos!!!

No comments: