Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Wedding of the YEAR!

The Past December 23rd, 2006, two of my best friends got married. Gisy and Christian swore eternal love in front of all their family and friends. I was one of the bridesmaids. A great honor for me and it gave me the excuse to spend all my free time around the lovely bride...hehe. Our Wedding weekend, began with a well deserved afternoon in the Beauty Saloon. Pedicure, manicure, and some hairdo...a relax time...Gisy was the more relaxed bride that I ever met. I think she did realize it was her wedding until the very end. Everybody was so surprised seeing her so relaxed.

The next morning I got up very early to set my wedding present, chocolates! We took them to the reception site and off we went to the beauty salon for the real deal! Everybody was more stressed out than Gisy...everybody! Even the beauty. Imagine your 5 mayor beauticians being occupied for hours with ALL the bridal party. After getting out the beauty, we went to get ready. I couldn't wait to see her in her bridal gown. I saw her on the fittings, but it's not the same. She looked awesome!

When we arrived to the church, the bride was on time but the wedding before ours wasn't finished yet. So, the bride had to be hide until the other wedding finished. The ceremony went very well, pretty, and emotional. But by my surprise I didn't cry. I think that the happiness were bigger, no need for tears!...Anyways, the ceremony passed so fast. Christian was so nervous but Gisy was smiling all the time. It was pretty neat see the opposite reactions in both of them.

After the ceremony, we were sooo ready for the party. Hello, that wedding was also a reunion. So, we wanted to have fun. When we arrived, a yummy table full of food was waiting for us. And we wait, and wait, and wait. I know everything was going TOOOO smooth....the DJ was MIA and we needed the sound to start with the protocols. But that doesn't kept us of having a great night. It was a special night, we were celebrating LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and FAMILY. Those lovebirds joined their live together, and wanted us to be their witnessed...the way they looked at each other, their hugs, they holding hands...it was magic!.

There are tons of photos of the wedding...we went crazy! We took every kind of photo. Especially the ones that imortalize what happens @ the tables... the things that the newlyweds always miss. So, I'm very glad there was like 4 cameras there...and I hope Gisy and Chris love the photos too.

Here are some of those photos...




In my opinion, the wedding was a HUGE SUCCESS. And I wish them a very prosperous life together...

Gisy, Chris:
Remember always how much you love each other, remember the feeling when you saw each other in the church, remember how you find yourself in each other eyes...remember, even in the darkest hours...and you'll be truly happy...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

No comments: