Sunday, November 04, 2007

Studio Shoot: Take One

Yesterday, I started the shooting of my Studio Craft Final project. It was a kind of confusing at first, because it was the first time setting up everything by myself. I took pictures of Vanessa and a big lollypop and Jen with her plush sheep. I'll take them to the professor on Monday in order to have a feedback on time to re-shoot on Friday if necessary. Here are some of the samples:


Overall, it was really fun the experience, specially when you ask a grown up to act like a child. I was lucky to have friends who are patience and non-camera-shy to do this. I still have to shoot to more (if I can get at least one good of each of this one) to a grand total of 4 pieces representing some childhood memories. Let's see how bad or good I did...

No comments: