Monday, August 27, 2007

What Birthdays reminds me...

Today It's my birthday! I'm 28...and very proud! I'm a having a great one! It all started with a great meal on Sunday with my parents, my in-laws and my boyfriend @ Macaroni's Grill. They brought me a Tiramisu with a little candle and sang the Happy B-day in italian! Yesterday, I went with a bunch of my long-time friends on a Catamaran's trip. I had a great day that was ended with 7 stuffed people at Chilli's and another Happy Birthday song, this time with a Molten!!! Today, I stayed at home. It's been a long time that I have spend a birthday at home. I think this Atlanta moving is getting to me. And tomorrow...another dinner with some other good friends...You know me, I like to celebrate my birthdays BIG!...

With this year birthday, I thought a little bit of what birthdays reminds me. Each year I'm reminded of how loved I am. I'm so blessed with friends, family, people...who love me and will do anything to see me happy. Enough love to make wake each morning with a big smile, enough love to get me going, no matter how dark or confusing the times may seems.

That's enough reason to celebrate another birthday...

No comments: