Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Is that a Student ID #?

Today, I received an email from the SCAD Financial Aid Department asking me to mail two forms for the loans. But reading the letter I noticed a 9-digit number. It looked like a student number. Could it be?


I called Goñi, my mentor in this process, and asked him how his student ID looks like. And guess what? Mine looks like an official student id # number from SCAD! I know, I know I should wait until the Admission Package arrive but I couldn't help it. I have to know. So, I called my Admission Counselor. She just told me that I'm still been reviewed, that I have to wait. Bummer! Did I mention that I hate waiting? Well, maybe this is my lesson. LEARN TO WAIT!

A 9-digit number. How much a 9-digit number can mean for someone...

No comments: