Monday, October 16, 2006

Jorge's Surprise Visit


It was cloudy Sunday early afternoon, October 15th.... I was in my house waiting for my boyfriend and trying to figure it out where to brunch, when my phone rang. It was Jorge, my great friend Jorge. He was here!!! He desided to surprise us and take a short trip to Puerto Rico. It was so good to have him here... AGAIN!


Jorge like Vanessa, Goñi, Felix are part of our Wild-Bunch called "La Tribu" (The Tribe). They graduate on May 2006. Vane, Jorge and Goñi went to Altanta to continue their master studies @ Georgia Tech and Felix went to VA to work @ Freddi Mac. We missed them greatly...So it ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THEM BACK!

It was refreshing to have him here. Having lunch with him @ Mayaguez Town Center, "hanging" @ Borders...Like the old times. It was short time...too short for me. But, soon we will be Reunited, All "Tribu", on Dec 23, 2006...@ Chris & Gisy's Wedding...I'm waiting anxiously for that!!!

No comments: