Thursday, January 29, 2009

Best of College Photography 2009

Monday evening, I got home after battling with my Black & White prints (btw, they look good!) to find a letter in my mailbox from a unknown publisher. I started reading...and reading...It was about a contest I entered. And then, there they were : We are pleased to inform you...

Don't get to excited...yet. I'm just a finalist!!! But I'm thrilled and doing the Happy Dance!!! Why? Because the finalists get to be part of the Best of College Photography 2009 book. Hello?!? My first photo in an official publication! Wow!

This letter came in a time that I was feeling kind of blue, being away of my hubby, trying to finish this adventure, not knowing what the future will bring in an economy crisis. This was a sweet ray of sunshine, to lift my spirit...to keep on going! I'm SO HAPPY!

The book is coming out in June 2009, so we'll see!!!

Oh, I almost forgot...here is the photo!

1 comment:

Damaris said...

Super cool!!!! Felicidades!!!
I'm so proud of you, amiga! :-)